Global Commercial & Industrial (C&I) solar aggregation fund
- ReCap Solar aggregates distributed solar projects into a 10-30 MW solar portfolios with the objective to provide de-risked solar assets to institutional investors
- ReCap Solar invests in captive use solar plants for C&I and overtake the financial, technical and operational risk from the end customer
- The captive solar plant reduces consumption from the grid and ReCap Solar charges the customer for this service through an Energy Service Contract
- ReCap Solar mitigates counter-party risk through a portfolio approach and by customer default insurances
- The local subsidiaries of ReCap Group are managing the solar projects in the portfolios during the lifetime of the customer contracts 15 years+
ReCap Solar portfolios are based on the behind-the-meter concept. This allows larger savings for the end client while protects the investments from political risks and negative impact of legislation changes.